Need a Business Law Attorney in St. Louis?
Representing Small Businesses, Individuals & Business Owners in Missouri
In today's commercial environment, legal issues can occur at any time.
Operating a business is a complex endeavor, and obtaining the services
of a qualified legal representative can be the key to preserving or achieving
success in the industry. If you are seeking to form a business, counsel
is necessary to help comply with all necessary guidelines and mitigate
potential future risks.
At the Law Offices of Christopher Bent, LLC, we have represented countless
business law clients in our 16 years of experience.
We strive to provide small businesses with the same quality of service
as major business litigation firms at a much more competitive cost. We believe you shouldn't have to break the bank just to find competent
As a boutique firm, we work to understand your unique situation and to
provide personalized advocacy that can improve your chances of a successful
outcome. We have the skillset to litigate your interests with confidence,
and we have handled both federal and state jury trials in Missouri and Illinois.
Our firm proudly represents clients in a wide variety of business matters,
including but not limited to:
Labor and Employment
- Representing individuals and Small Business Owners
- Sexual Harassment
- Race Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- Business Formation
- Limited Liability companies
- "S" Corporation
- Not For Profits
- Operating Agreements
- Sale or purchase of business
- Business Dissolution
- Business Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Contract Drafting Enforcement and Review
- Promissory Note Enforcement
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Non-compete Agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Representing Individuals and Business Owners Buying and Selling Commercial
and Residential Property
- Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiating Asset Purchase Agreements and Commercial Leases
- Zoning issues relative to variances, conditional use permits, violations
- Easement issues relative to residential and commercial property
- Administrative Hearings
- Administrative Investigations
- Breach of Contract
- Business Dissolutions
- Construction Disputes
- Commercial Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- General Business Disputes
- Real Estate Disputes
- Trade Mark Infringement
- Tortious Interference with Business
Administrative Hearings Licensing and disciplinary matters surrounding Home Healthcare Owners
We Are Passionate About Helping You
Our staff is dedicated to serving your legal needs. Working to obtain a
favorable resolution for our clients is what gets us up in the morning.
We believe that everyone is entitled to justice, and we pursue your interests
with honesty and tenacity. Whether you are a plaintiff or a defense client,
our legal team can capably advocate for your interests in either scenario.
Contact Us Today
Interested in learning more about how our St. Louis business law attorneys
may be of assistance to you?
our online case evaluation form
to schedule your initial consultation today!